This year’s LONGSTAY Program will host one artist from abroad and the application deadline is July 31. The theme, “START,” encourages an artist to incorporate Matsudo’s regional resources into a proposal that explores the town’s temporal, spatial, and/or physical “place.”
For more information：OPENCALL
>Timeline of LONG STAY PROGRAM
- Application Deadline : July 31st, 2016
- Notification of Selection Results : August 31st, 2016
NOTE: The chosen artist will be individually notified and be announced on our website later
- Term of Residence (Projected): October 1st, 2016 to December 28th, 2016
>Program Support Package
- Round trip transportation from the artist’s home to Matsudo
- Residence at PARADISE AIR
- Up to ¥200,000 for production costs, to be decided via project proposal.
- Daily stipend of ¥3,000
- Costs associated with local talks, performances, etc.
- Costs of transporting works of art created during the program.
- Local support for activities and product of work
- Costs associated with advertisement and promotion
LONGSTAY Program 2014